Service Desk & Monitoring Support Engineer (127811) Dublin, Republic of Ireland
|Salary:||EUR20000 - EUR30000 per annum|
Auxilion, part of I.T. Alliance Group, is looking for a Service Desk & Monitoring Support Engineer. As part of the IT Alliance organisation you will work directly on a client site working closely with the in-house team to provide the best possible technical service and customer experience that the client requires. As an organisation we offer all our employees access to an online training platform, career progression and a supportive environment.
You will join the Service Desk team which acts as the single point of contact for the client’s global customer base.
Where feasible you will address the customer query/issue or alternatively redirect queries into the appropriate area within the organisation.
In summary, your duties are to:
- Perform operational tasks (running scripts, schedule monitoring, initial issue investigation)
- Systems Monitoring
- Customer queries and issue management
- Issue diagnostics determining resolution point
- Escalation to appropriate resource / team
- Co-ordination of the response to the customer or the client’s Data Ops team
- Documentation of incidents and diagnosis
Requirements of the role:
You will have the ability to work well in a busy environment as well as on your own initiative.
You will have experience and skills in the following areas:
- 2-3 years IT Helpdesk/Service Desk/Deskside support
- Analytical & troubleshooting skills – ability to exercise good judgement and make timely decisions using a logical approach
- Experience using triage ticketing systems or other issue tracking applications (e.g. Jira)
- Experience dealing with enterprise-level clients in a support environment
- Fluency in English (essential)
This role requires shift work:
Mon - Fri 8 hr shifts (16:30 - 00:30) or (00:30 - 08:30);
Sat & Sun 12 hr shifts (00:30 - 12:30) or (12:30 - 00:30)
Place of work: Dublin 2
Contract type: permanent
Full working rights within Ireland are required to fulfill this position.