Business Intelligence Analyst – Dundalk (127284) Dundalk, Republic of Ireland
|Salary:||EUR55000 - EUR65000 per annum|
Business Intelligence Analyst – Dundalk - 45-50k
About the Role
Working as a member of the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics team in our Clients Dundalk Headquarters, the role holder will support decision making across the Trading, Digital, Retail and Marketing functions. Using their analytics capabilities, they will play a key role in profitability analysis, betting pattern analytics, offer & pricing optimization and in the communication of insights in these areas to senior management.
This is a permanent role that role offers ambitious analyst's the opportunity to join a dynamic expanding team, to apply their data expertise, analytics skills and commercial acumen to make a tangible difference to the business, across all the Channels and Markets we operate in. There will be plenty of opportunities for them to learn and progress, developing their skills and experience alongside business areas, working on a wide range of exciting and interesting data lead projects.
This role is initially offered on a remote basis, but as Covid 19 restrictions ease there will be a requiremnt for the successful candidate to be on site, but there is some scope for negotiation on this.
• Deliver high-quality quantitative analysis and models to aid more accurate pricing, optimum pricing strategy and effective risk management decisions.
• Improve our understanding of customer behaviour, effectiveness of promotions & specials and customer journeys.
• Demonstrate accurate insights and predictions using visualisations and clear presentation of business focused results, recommendations, methods, biases and limitations.
• Bring data insights to life and drive them to be actioned efficiently by delivering scalable solutions such as dashboards, self-service analysis and automated reporting.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to effectively identify areas for improvement and support their strategic objectives.
• Honours Degree or Masters in a numerate or technical discipline.
• Pro-active problem solver with highly analytical mind-set.
• Minimum of 3 years’ continuous experience in a Business or similar quantitative analytical rolerole.
• Advanced working knowledge of SQL and manipulating large multi-dimensional datasets.
• Experience using visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI etc).
• Knowledge of statistical or programming software and techniques (e.g. in R, Python, C#, VBA etc.).
• Good communication skills with strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• 3+ years’ industry experience in data mining, machine learning, statistical analysis, and modelling.
• 3+ years’ experience building predictive models.
• Hands on experience in data manipulation and modeling (SQL, Python, R, and other data analysis and statistical packages).
• Deep understanding of machine learning and statistics.
• Strong commercial sense and analytical thinking.
• Strong SQL abilities and experience.
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Interest or Experience in horse racing and/or the betting industry an advantage.
IMPORTANT! All applicants must have immediate availability to work in the EU as our client cannot provide any kind of Visa or Work Permit sponsorship at present.
For more information on this role, please contact Níall on +353 1 8690258 or +353 87 384 5327 or send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site