Accounts Receivable Specialist - Dutch Speaker
Location: Bracknell, England
Accounts Receivable Specialist - Dutch Speaker needed to join a great company based in Bracknell.
- Fluent Dutch Speaker responsible for collection of outstanding debt from across EMEA customer base.
- Liaise with all necessary stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure customer accounts are fully reconciled.
- Perform account reconciliations and advise on credit and payment allocations.
- Responsible for management of query resolution.
- Reconcile disputes promptly with SLA and professionally across EMEA.
- Review and advise on customer risk assessment and credit analysis.
- Assist with new process implementations.
- Assess the risks and work in a safe manner at all times, robustly implementing health and safety rules, instructions and systems and refuse to undertake work compromises your safety or health.
To be considered:
- Fluency in written & oral English and Dutch
- Experience within Collections/Accounts Receivable.
- Experience of chasing debtors across Netherland Region.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, excel, word etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Excellent customer service skills across multiple locations Industry or shared service experience.
- Accurate data entry skills
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.