Delivery Coordinator (J7666) Leicester, England
|Salary:||GBP18000 - GBP20000 per annum|
Permanent, Full time
This Delivery Coordinator role near Thurmaston, Leicester, is working for a family-run Business providing bespoke fittings to Customers across the UK, and the role is to schedule and coordinate deliveries for all orders placed. The Applicant will be responsible for assigning schedules for the drivers, suppliers and fitters. whilst putting together delivery packs, any notes, documents, and instructions where required.
As a Coordinator, you will be the go-to individual to provide excellent Customer Service from start-to-finish, preferably with routing/delivery/transport field, but also with a keen eye for detail given the unique nature of the product and service provided.
Job Responsibilities of Delivery Coordinator:
• Schedule delivery according to route
• Assign driver/fitters to delivery/installation jobs
• Liaise with customers to schedule a delivery date and confirm order information
• Update customer with their delivery the day before and on the day via SMS
• Ensure all dispatch paperwork is completed and correctly filled
• Work closely with the Factory Manager to ensure goods out/returns are monitored, managed, and reported
• Liaise with third party suppliers to ensure packaging required is scheduled and suitable for transport (such as International shipping, pallets, and stillages)
• Organise hotel and transport hire for drivers and fitters, if required
• Report operation figures regarding delivery, production, and factory to the Operations Director
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 3667592 and ask for Nizaam, or email Nizaam@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 10 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.