Medical Representative (37500) Melbourne, Australia
About the company
Our client is one of the world's fastest growing biopharmaceutical companies. A speciality company that develops, manufactures and markets products to treat and prevent serious human medical conditions. Innovation and new product development for unmet medical needs continue to drive our client's growth. With expanding operations on every continent, our client is rapidly becoming recognised for a progressive approach, flexible business model and exceptional people.
About the opportunity
This highly reputable company is seeking an experienced Primary Medical Representative, to promote their diverse market leading medicines across a define Melbourne regional territory.
In this role, you will deliver brand strategy in field, through exceptional product/competitor product knowledge, adherence to sales strategy and key selling messages. Equally you will be required to demonstrate a clear proven track record of the analyse sales performance data whilst working within a set promotional budget.
Skills and Experience
- Proven sales experience within a pharmaceutical, healthcare or related industry, across Australia’s local market
- Superior business acumen & strategic thinking
- Ability to Develop, Implement & Monitor territory action plan
- Ability to communicate effectively across technical and disease state information across a broad range of customers, including meetings and presentations;
- Exceptional communication, influencing and negotiating skills;
- Strong Customer focus & excellent Communication skills
- Tertiary or equivalent qualifications in Science, Nursing, Business or related discipline preferred
Why this opportunity is right for you
- This role will suit a professional who is a quick learner and is agile in their selling style
- To succeed in this position you must be sales driven, highly motivated and be passionate about healthcare
- Your business acumen application, as per your ability to absorb and impart clinical information will be critical
- You will enjoy working independent to drive through activity, equally you will positively enjoy contributing in a team environment
NB: Australian working rights required. Sponsorship is not on offer.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Natalia Fiocca, Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7104 for a confidential discussion.
We highlight; our client advises CV & interview screening including; national criminal history check, medical assessment, confirmation of experience, stated qualifications and other relevant checks form a part of the candidate suitability evaluation process.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com