Product Manager (38498) Melbourne, Australia
About the company
Our client is a key player in bridging the gap between the constant need for quality and the increasing demand for savings. Their brand portfolio is comprehensive offering of clinician-preference, cost-efficient products and physician-preferred items. Ranging from the acute channel to the home, the team are uniquely positioned to stay ahead.
About the opportunity
Healthcare Professionals Group are partnering with our global client to source a professional who demonstrates a passion for marketing and positive patient outcomes.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the role of Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving commercial success through effective marketing strategy development and flawless multi-channel execution.
Specialising across two of the organisation key hospital and allied health portfolio for the ANZ market, you will manage the delivery of marketing plans and execution of tactics that provide value to the customer and drive brand differentiation.
Skills and Experience Required
- Downstream marketing experience within the Australian Medical Device / Consumable market
- Marketing of medical hospital products, with strong ability to manage marketing activities
- Highly strategic, superior analytics and market segmentation analysis, planning skills
- Prepare and deliver science-based clinical material to customers & colleagues
- Demonstrated successes in building credible relationships with KOLs within industry
- Participation and lead at conferences and relevant scientific meetings, including educational workshops
- Clinical Education, Nursing, Dietician background, highly regarded
- Marketing and/or Science tertiary education is highly regarded
Why this opportunity is right for you?
As a commercially savvy, accountable and driven professional, you will thrive in operating within a competitive market and display an interest in making a difference within the corporate environment. Equally, you will enjoy embracing business opportunities with a positive outlook, whilst driving through effective engagement.
This role is best suited to successful and experience Product Manager who will provide themselves in representing well respected and known global brands.
Medical Devices / Consumables Associate Product Managers, displaying 2-4 years’ experience, seeking a promotion are highly invited to apply.
NB: Candidate must present Australian working rights. Sponsorship is not on offer.
How to Apply
Click apply or for a confidential discussion:
- Melbourne based professionals – contact Natalia Fiocca, Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7104
- Brisbane and Sydney based professionals – contact Jodie Robinson, Specialist Manager on 07 3905 8844
Healthcare Professionals Group - Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. www.hpgconnect.com