Marketing Associate Director (38279) Melbourne, Australia
About the company
Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing pharmaceutical companies; one that develops and in-licences market leading pharmaceutical products and vaccines to treat and prevent serious human medical conditions.
About the opportunity
Partnering exclusively with HPG, an exciting opportunity presents for a people focused and commercially oriented leader to join our client's Melbourne CBD office in a Marketing Associate Director position. Managing a team of Brand Manager, you will strategize and implement marketing business plans, whilst working externally with various groups, to enhance and commercialize the organisation’s Influenza Vaccine portfolio.
- Marketing Strategy & Execution - you will develop and implement strategic plans to support and drive growth
- People Management - you will lead and mentor a team of marketers, whilst working cross-functionally
- Promote impactful sales implementation, through contracts and tenders, in a multi-channel environment
- Forecasting and Budgeting - with P&L responsibility you will manage spend-in line with the agreed budget
- Partner and effectively manage various customer channels; GP, Pharmacy, Government, Community, suppliers
- Actively lead strategic projects and ‘roll up the sleeves’ where required
Proven Skills and Experience:
- Tenure / experience in a similar Senior Marketing role within pharmaceuticals
- Leadership experience, with demonstrated successes in enhancing team culture, within pharmaceuticals
- Demonstrated track record in commercialising pharmaceutical products, vaccines is a bonus
- Results driven - your activity is focused on achieving positive patient and financial outcomes
- Strong commerical aptitude, including negotiations skills
- Tender submissions experience
- Excellent understanding of customer channels as noted
- Superior skills in stakeholder management at all levels
- Tertiary Qualification (Health related, Science and/or Business), preferred
Why this opportunity is right for you?
Working within a matrix organisation, this highly visible fast-paced role will best suit an individual who genuinely enjoys working in a nimble and agile environment. You will enjoy being visible and accountable for driving through strategic marketing opportunities, whilst coaching and enhancing marketers for success.
Commercially savvy, your skills in multiple-customer-channel marketing strategy and development are highly regarded.
NB: Australian working rights required. Sponsorship is not on offer.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Natalia Fiocca, Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7104 or Adrian McConchie, on 03 9938 7103 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group - Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. www.hpgconnect.com