Marketing Manager (37237) Melbourne, Australia
- Make your mark on Australia’s Haematology- Oncology landscape
- Newly created role
- ‘Best in Class’ therapies
- Innovative pipeline
- Accountable for end-to-end Marketing activities
- Develop market disrupting launch plans
- Impressive leadership team - work with the best of the best
- Reputed culture that’s second to none
- Team build across ASIAPAC
- Address unmet therapeutic needs
This Biopharmaceutical leader pride themselves in positively impacting patient outcomes globally and have an incredibly impressive Haematology AND Oncology pipeline. With a strong clinical footprint across the globe, this company is now establishing & expanding their operations into and across ANZ.
As Marketing Manager, you will be a foundational member of the Australian subsidiary. You will lead the development and deployment of successful product launch plans. Partnering with key stakeholders across the business, you will develop insights based commercial strategies which will ultimately lead to meet financial targets. You will ensure the field sales team are supported with training, resources and collateral they require to execute their responsibilities effectively. You will hold full responsibility for all external agency activities and hold responsibility for the P&L.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated Australian Specialty Pharmaceutical Marketing expertise, crucial
- Haematology AND/OR Oncology experience, crucial
- Product launch experience, ideal
- Proven ability to develop relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Superior analytics capabilities; Demonstrated financial/commercial acumen
- Advanced Project Management capabilities
- Proven ability to highlight & develop opportunities
- Expertise in partnering with cross functional team members
- Proven ability to work in a flexible & agile environment
- Entrepreneurial, tenacious & committed mindset
Why this opportunity is right for you
Most crucial, the successful passionate applicant will present with an Entrepreneurial Spirit. You will be a committed and tenacious professional who is driven to deliver positive commercial, customer and patient outcomes.
To succeed in this position, you will highly motivated and present excellent commercial marketing experience, with an appetite to drive through market presence within a competitive market.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact either Specialist Managers, Karen Forgie 03 9938 7105 or Natalia Fiocca on 03 9938 7104 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. www.hpgconnect.com