Clinical Account Manager (38062) Perth, Australia
About the company
Our client is a niche global pharmaceutical company with a strong patient-centric approach. They follow an ethical and scientific approach that includes close cooperation with healthcare professionals across the world in the field of Opioid Dependency.
About the opportunity
Because of you, patients with Opioid dependency will have access to effective treatment options
As a Clinical Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering on key objectives through the promotion of the company’s highly specialised Opioid Dependency product and program to targetted GPs, associated healthcare professionals and highly targeted specialists across Western Australia’s community.
Commercially responsible for market development, you will establish strong business relationships with key opinion leaders and clinical staff to drive quality care and best practice. This role will also encompass the requirement to build awareness, empathy and engagement in the treatment of opioid dependency, as well as expanding treatment access.
This position is being offered as part-time.
The successful candidate will display:
- Proven Australian pharmaceutical sales experience within primary care / speciality channel
- Ability to manage 3rd party channels. E.g., prison groups
- Clinically savvy; be able to interpret clinical data and communicate effectively
- Strategic thinker, demonstrate both a strong commercial and technical aptitude
- Customer centric with strong emphasis on patient care
- Tertiary Qualification (Health related or Science preferred)
Why this position is right for you?
- Best suited to an emphatic, clinically focused and patient oriented professional, who presents with an open, flexible and unbiased mind
- Tenacious, persistent and solution oriented, in this role you will enjoy influencing a niche subgroup of patients to make a difference across the community
- Display successes in overcoming barriers and positively manage the complex environment around the disease state of Opioid Dependency
- Demonstrate a strong ability to execute strategically and work effectively in operating outside the traditional selling skills, as the treatment area may be described as sensitive with a political dimension
NB: Australian working rights required. Sponsorship is not on offer.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Natalia Fiocca, Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7104 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. www.hgconnect.com