Account Specialist - Surgical Consumables portfolio (BBBH34957) Perth, Australia
About the company
Our client is a key player in bridging the gap between the constant need for quality and the increasing demand for savings. Their brand portfolio is comprehensive offering of clinician-preference, cost-efficient products and physician-preferred items. Ranging from the acute channel to the home, the team are uniquely positioned to stay ahead.
About the opportunity
Our client presents a new opening for a Clinical Account Specialist in Western Australia. Working in partnership and supporting a team of Territory Managers, you will be responsible for driving and implementing customer support activities. This includes clinical training and providing therapy education across one of their surgical consumable portfolios. This role is initially being offered as a 12 month contract.
To be successful in this position, your ability to absorb and impart clinical information will be critical, as will your attitude and motivation to drive and contribute in a highly autonomous yet collaborative role. You will be presenting a commercial mindset and thrive on increasing market share whilst enhancing customer's experience.
Skills and Experience
- Nursing, Medical degree or equivalent
- Experience working within Australian surgical theatre settings
- Experience in educating and ability to present clinical publications
- Clinical support experience is highly regarded
- Ability to grasp understanding of vast and diverse surgical consumables
- Strong commercial mindset; with proven successes of contributing to a team / company's business
- Comfortable with group and one-on-one-presentations
- Experience working within a corporate environment is a bonus
- Flexible with travel across Western Australia's hospitals
Why this opportunity is right for you
This position will be best suited to a Clinical Nurse professional, who presents a strong training background with associated qualifications. You will be clinically savvy and present a strong commercial mindset, seeking to support and strive for success, whilst being able to relate to healthcare professionals and end users.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Natalia Fiocca, Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7104 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com