Key Account Executive (38523) Melbourne, Australia
About The Company:
A leading manufacturer in protection solutions. Healthcare professionals and patients, along with global consumers invariably associate our client with premium quality, optimal protection and superior comfort.
Reporting into the ANZ Senior Key Account Manager, in the role of Key Account Executive, will be partnering and supporting key distributors and suppliers across ANZ, with an objective to maximise business opportunities, accelerate revenue and increase profit growth.
Proven Skills and Experience
- Experience in managing distributors and wholesales, preferably within the Healthcare industry
- B2B sales experience, ideally within the Healthcare industry
- Analytic and Forecasting experience
- Business review and management experience, including Tender & Contract preparation, ideal
- Cross functional stakeholder management, internally & externally
- Strong Presentation skills
- Degree in Business, or the Medical Field is highly regarded
Why this opportunity is right for you?
This is a great opportunity for a professional wishing to cement their B2B Commercial Business expertise within the Healthcare industry.
Displaying a commercial mindset with strong analytical and business partnership skills, you will quickly develop rapport with key customers and establish opportunities.
You will be customer centric with excellent communication skills. In return, you will be granted the opportunity to represent a well-respected and well known global brand across ANZ.
NB: Australian working rights required. Sponsorship is not on offer.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Natalia Fiocca, Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7104 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. www.hgconnect.com