Hospital Account Manager (37238) Melbourne, Australia
About the company
Working exclusively, our client is a biopharmaceutical leader who prides themselves in treating patients beyond borders to transform lives within the specialisation of haematology-oncology. Having a strong clinical footprint, this company is now establishing and expanding their operations across Australia.
About the opportunity
As one of the members of this start-up organisation, in the role of the Victorian-Wide Hospital Account Manager, you will be responsible for product launching a first-in-class drug within haematology-oncology.
You will identify and manage relevant KOLS, striving to continuously build a strong brand for yourself, the new product and employer alike, with an aim to support patient care and increase market share.
Your business acumen, key account management approach and superior clinical aptitude, along aside your positive, driven and can-do attitude will be highly sought.
Skills and Experience
- Proven successes in strategic territory-based sales, within Australia's Pharmaceutical Hospital channel, crucial
- Proven working experience within the haematology-oncology markets, crucial
- Clinically fluent; be able to interpret clinical data and communicate effectively
- Commercially savvy; strategic, analytical and ability to implement effective business plans
- Proven Business Development and KAM successes with strong solution orientation focused
- Effective business relationship builder
- Tertiary Qualification (health related or science preferred), preferred
Why this opportunity is right for you
Most crucial, the successful passionate applicant will present with an Entrepreneurial Spirit. You will be a committed and tenacious professional who is driven to deliver positive customer and patient outcomes.
To succeed in this position, you will highly motivated and present excellent clinical aptitude, with an appetite to continue being a clinical knowledge expert in your field.
Furthermore, you will understand the competitive nature of the industry and strive for sales excellence.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact either Specialist Managers, Karen Forgie 03 9938 7105 or Natalia Fiocca on 03 9938 7104 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. www.hpgconnect.com