Hospital Specialist Representative (37345) Melbourne, Australia
About the company
Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing pharmaceutical companies; one that develops, manufactures and markets products to treat and prevent serious human medical conditions.
About the opportunity
An exciting and rare permanent part-time position for a Hospital Specialist Representative available within our client's Allergy/Immunology division, which was awarded Team of the Year!
In this role, you will continue driving products through their new launch phase with an objective to drive market share growth across your defined territory.
Building and maintaining business relationships with key Allergists and Immunologists, your passion and key interest in conducting highly technical conversation with key stakeholders will be crucial, as will your ability to develop territory business plans through identification of opportunities, actions and outcomes.
Skills and Experience
- Proven successes in strategic territory based sales, specifically within Australia's Pharmaceutical Hospital channel;
- Commercially savvy; strategic, analytical and ability to implement effective business plans;
- Proven Business Development and KAM successes with strong solution orientation focused;
- Clinically fluent; be able to interpret clinical data and communicate effectively;
- Effective business relationship builder
- Product launch experience, ideally regarded
- Established relationships with Victorian based Allergists/Immunologist are highly preferred
- Tertiary Qualification (health related or science preferred), preferred
Why this opportunity is right for you
This position will be best suited to a tenacious and positive professional whom is commercially savvy and enjoys working collaborative with their colleagues and peers at all levels. You will be thrive on accountability and visibility and strive for continuous excellence.
The role is being offered a part-time role and thus will require a professional whom is strategic, resourceful and presents excellent time management skills.
We highlight; our client advises CV & interview screening including; national criminal history check, medical assessment, confirmation of experience, stated qualifications and other relevant checks form a part of the candidate suitability evaluation process.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Natalia Fiocca, Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7104 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group - Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. www.hpgconnect.com