Clinical Liaison Specialist (BBBH36875) Perth, Australia
About the company
Our client is a niche global pharmaceutical company with a strong patient-centric approach. They follow an ethical and scientific approach that includes close cooperation with healthcare professionals across the world.
About the opportunity
As a Medical Representative you will be responsible for delivering on key objectives through the promotion of the company's highly specialised product and programs within Opioids Dependency to GPs, associated healthcare professionals and highly targeted specialists across the community.
Commercially responsible for development of the business across Western and South Australia's territories, you will also actively contribute to the team in identifying opportunities for business growth, development of business plan and production of suitable educational and promotional materials.
Working collaboratively and cross-functionally in a small and positive team, you will establish strong relationships with key opinion leaders and clinical staff to drive quality care and best practice.
This position can be based in either Perth and Adelaide.
Skills and Experience
- Previous sales experience within the primary care and/or speciality channel the Australian sector;
- Be able to interpret clinical data and communicate effectively;
- Think strategically, demonstrate both a strong commercial and technical aptitude;
- Strong customer / patient focus;
- Display impeccable presentation and professionalism;
- Be flexible, self-organised and solution oriented;
- Tertiary Qualification (Health related or Science preferred)
NB: Australian working rights required. Sponsorship is not on offer.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Natalia Fiocca, Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7104 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. www.hgconnect.com