Sales Director (37482) Melbourne, Australia
About the company
Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing pharmaceutical companies; one that develops and in-licences market leading products to treat and prevent serious human medical conditions.
About the opportunity
Partnering exclusively with HPG, an exciting opportunity exists for a people focused and commercially oriented leader to join our client's Melbourne CBD office in a Sales Director position.
- People Management - you will lead and mentor a team of sales managers across Australia's primary care channel, whilst working cross-functionally with various teams
- Strategy & execution - you will develop and implement strategic plans to support and drive growth
- Forecasting and Budgeting - with P&L responsibility you will manage spend-in line with the agreed budget
- Actively lead strategic projects and 'roll up the sleeves' where required
- Partner and effectively manage pharmaceutical in-licencing partners and suppliers
Skills and Experience:
- Proven tenure / experience in a similar Senior leadership role. within Australia's pharmaceutical industry, at 2nd line management
- Demonstrated track record in commercialising pharmaceutical products across primary care
- Demonstrated successes in enhancing team culture and optimisation
- Results driven - your activity is focused on achieving positive patient and financial outcomes
- Proven experience and capabilities within marketing, ideally with management
- Excellent understanding of customer channels: Primary care and hospital
- Superior skills in stakeholder management at all levels
- Tertiary Qualification (Health related, Science and/or Business) preferred
Why this opportunity is right for you?
Working within a matrix organisation, this highly visible role will best suit an individual who genuinely enjoys coaching and enhancing teams for success.
Commercially savvy, you will enjoy accountability and embracing ambiguity and change with a positive outlook. In addition to your people management experience (at 2nd line level), your skills in multiple-customer-channel strategy and development are highly regarded.
NB: Australian working rights required. Sponsorship is not on offer.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Natalia Fiocca, Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7104 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group - Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. www.hpgconnect.com