Specialist Representative (37291) Melbourne, Australia
About the company
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company renowned for providing specialty medicines and quality services to HCPs and their patients suffering from debilitating diseases. They are passionate about improving the lives of patients and pride themselves on providing innovative solutions to assist patients to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
About the opportunity
Our client is seeking to appoint a Specialist Representative to complement their collaborative and high performing Neurology national team.
In this 12-month contract role, calling on Neurologists, Movement Disorder Specialists and Rehab Physicians by way of example, you will be responsible for driving and managing opportunities across Victoria's healthcare channel, in order to maximise sales and growth.
This position is best suited to a professional who thrives on identifying, managing and securing opportunities. Solution focused and with the patient front of mind, you understand the importance of networking and influencing in order to create positive outcomes.
Your superior business acumen, key account management approach and clinical aptitude, along aside your positive, driven and can-do attitude is highly sought.
Skills and Experience
- Promote a leading specialised product within Australia's healthcare channel
- Proven sales experience with demonstrated results by going above and beyond KIP benchmarks
- Effectively interpret clinical information to ensure patients are receiving appropriate treatment
- Develop and drive new growth opportunities through innovative business planning
- Report on territory performance and activity to identify opportunities
- Research and utilise competitor knowledge to increase sale
- Demonstrate strong ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Tertiary qualifications in a science related discipline; ideally Bachelor of Science, Nursing
Why this opportunity is right for you
As a self-starter and driven professional, you will display the confidence and skill set to influence changing prescribing habits. You are sales focused and pride yourself in exceeding targets within a competitive market.
Excellent clinical aptitude and the appetite to become a knowledgeable expert in your field are crucial, as is your direct engagement of prominent KOLs.
Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident applicants only. Sponsorship is not on offer.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Natalia Fiocca, Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7104 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com