Technical Sales Specialist (38524) Melbourne, Australia
About the company
A leading distributor within the scientific community across ANZ, our client boasts incredible growth, and further expansion plans. Partnering with world leading suppliers, they provide quality technology solutions including instrumentation, consumables and reagents for research, biotechnology, clinical diagnostics, education and industrial applications. With customers and patients focus in mind, they operate ethically.
About the opportunity
Due to company growth, an exciting opportunity presents within our client's newly acquired Anatomical Pathology division.
As a Technical Sales Specialist, you will be commercially responsible for the status of the organisation’s Anatomical Pathology-Histology portfolio across ANZ. Result focused, you will manage established accounts effectively and have a view to increase market share through the development of new growth opportunities.
With a strong knowledge of Anatomical Pathology, specifically histology and of the laboratory environment setting, you will demonstrate a strong ability to maintain business relationships with various internal stakeholders and relevant market customers, such as pathology laboratories, universities, research organisation and hospitals.
Skills and Experience Required
- Superior knowledge of the study of Anatomical Pathology / histology
- Excellent understanding of the pathology-laboratory-setting environment
- Proven sales experience, within the Australian scientific-diagnostic sector, ideal
- Commercial savviness, with ability to lead, develop, implement annual sales plans
- Exceptional Building and managing external customers and stakeholders
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and to acquire a high level of product knowledge
- Relevant Business or Medical related tertiary degree
- Commitment to travel across SA/WA, including 2-3 trips to New Zealand per year
Why this opportunity is right for you?
Commercially savvy Anatomical Pathology - Histology Laboratory Technicians seeking to transition to the corporate sector are highly welcome to express interest.
As an accountable and driven professional, you will thrive in operating within a competitive market and display an interest in making a difference within the corporate environment.
You will enjoy embracing business opportunities with a positive outlook, whilst driving through effective engagement.
NB: Candidate must present Australian working rights. Sponsorship is not on offer.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Natalia Fiocca, Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7104 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group - Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. www.hpgconnect.com