Senior Communication Manager - Asia Pacific (37269) Melbourne, Australia
About the company
Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing pharmaceutical companies; one with global reach, that develops and in-licences market leading products to treat and prevent serious human medical conditions.
About the opportunity
The Senior Communication Manager for Asia Pacific is responsible for the development, coordination and delivery of effective communications strategies in order to drive company branding, product awareness and commercial performance.
Collaborating widely with national and global internal business leaders and liaising closely with government alliances and business partners, you will be comfortable in managing media relations, vendor management and taking the lead in relation to crisis management scenarios.
Strategically and commercially driven, the ideal candidate will enjoy working in a highly visible and fast-past / flexible environment and demonstrate their ability to work within a highly regulatory industry. This position is being offered a s a 12-month contract.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive external marketing communication / media / public relations corporate experience
- Proven successes within Australia's pharmaceutical / healthcare sector preferred
- Superior stakeholder engagement, internally and externally
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to lead and manage strategic projects
- Crisis Management experience, ideally within pharmaceutical / healthcare industry
- Ability to work in a highly matrix and flexible global environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, English, Journalism, ideal
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Work within one of Australia’s most attractive innovative pharmaceutical companies
- Work with a range of dynamic, seasoned peers and share in the collective success of the business
- APAC / Global scope
- Highly visible role with supportive team culture
Our client advises that screening including criminal history, medical assessment, confirmation of experience, stated qualifications and other relevant checks form a part of the candidate suitability evaluation process.
*** Candidate must present Australian working rights & relevant experience. Sponsorship is not on offer.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Natalia Fiocca, Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7104 for a confidential discussion.
Please ensure to showcase aligned experience / achievements in your CV.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. www.hpgconnect.com