Hospital Specialist Representative (BBBH36552) Melbourne, Australia
About the company
- A well-respected and highly innovative market leader within the global pharmaceutical market
- Highly committed to delivering innovative patient care through advanced therapies
- Organisation is recognised as an employer of choice locally & globally
About the opportunity
Because of you, patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis & Multiple Sclerosis will have the ability to manage their symptoms more effectively.
Working exclusively, due to a secondment, our client is seeking to appoint a Hospital Sales Representative to compliment their collaborative and supportive ImmunoScience national team.
In this 12 month contract role, based in Melbourne, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining key customer relationships within the hospital channel across defined territory, in preparation for a product launch.
You will build a deep understanding of your product and use this knowledge to educate prescribers. Equally you will display, superior commercial acumen and adhere to your effective business planning whilst delivering budgeted revenue.
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven sales successes in promoting a market leading specialised pharmaceutical product within Australia's hospital channel
- Established customers with Neurologists are highly regarded
- Commercial acumen; ability to develop and drive new growth opportunities through innovative business planning
- Clinically savvy; effectively interpret clinical information to ensure patients are receiving appropriate care
- Research and utilise competitor knowledge to increase sale
- Demonstrate strong ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Demonstrated examples of working within a competitive market
- Tertiary qualifications in a science related discipline; ideally Bachelor of Science, Nursing
- Voted Employer of Choice
- Join a company whose main priority is their people which includes their employees and their patients
- This company offers a collaborative team base environment and people development
- This position is best suited to professionals who are able to display their skills and experience as highlighted, and present a positive, tenacious and resilient attitude.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Natalia Fiocca, Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7104 for a confidential discussion.
NB: Candidate must present Australian working rights. Sponsorship is not on offer.
Healthcare Professionals Group - Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. www.hpgconnect.com