New Product Life Cycle Lead (38019) Rhodes, Sydney, Australia
About the Company:
In operation for over 80 years, our global animal health client develops products which deliver comprehensive nutrition to enhance and aids healthy lives for pets. They are leaders in science and nutrition, sharing a passion for pets across the community with an aim to continuously find way to make life better for pets.
Because of you, new product launches will be managed efficiently and effectively, whilst taking into consideration manufacturing requirements.
As the key liaison between the organisation’s Marketing and Supply Chain divisions, you will be responsible for driving and managing projects and activities to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of new product launch events.
Displaying a strong understanding of manufacturing and supply chain operations, you will strategically drive product launch projects whilst determining risk, forecasting to keep costs down and ensure smooth implementation and time productions linked to factory/technology network.
Successful candidate will display:
- Product Management Experience, ideally within FMCG and/or Food
- Build launch effectiveness capability across the business
- Formulate brand strategies and implement
- Project manage the delivery of life cycle management plans
- Operational experience within an Australian manufacturing environment
- Strong Demand Planning experience
- Superior stakeholder experience, with demonstrated successes in influencing
- Manage multiple and simultaneous (and often complex) projects
Why this opportunity is right for you?
This position best suits a professional who can work in a fast paced, highly charged environment, whist partnering a diverse group of stakeholders across multiple divisions. You will displaying proven successes within marketing and manufacturing operations and thrive minimising risk, managing financial evaluations and meeting critical timelines.
NB: Australian working rights required. Sponsorship is not on offer.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Natalia Fiocca, Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7104 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. www.hgconnect.com