Account Manager (ACCOU90703) Commerce City, Colorado
|Salary:||USD63000 - USD67000 per year + Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO|
Account Manager - Adams 14 and Mapleton Public Schools
Do you want to be a part of something BIG? Do you have a passion for people and students? Do you want to work in a team setting? Come work with one of the United States Largest Substitute Staffing Companies. We support over 750 school districts in the US and service 2.5 million students every day, helping mold them into tomorrow’s teacher, doctors, lawyers, and leaders.
At ESS our motto is, “Everyday counts!” We take opportunities every day to grow and better our company as well as our employees.
We are a leading provider of full-service staffing and management programs for the K-12 educational market. We are currently seeking an Account Manager to service the Adams 14 School District and Mapleton Public Schools! Bilingual Spanish-speaking is preferred but not required.
FLSA Status: Exempt
OVERVIEW: The successful candidate serves as the primary representative of ESS for school districts in the assigned area. This is an on-site position with the Account Manager based out of our district office.
- 6:30am - 3pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- 7:30am - 4pm Wednesday
- *May work remotely one day a week (excluding Wednesdays)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified substitute teacher, paraprofessional, and school support staff candidates
- Manage communication with potential candidates including logistics of interviews and training sessions
- Move applicants through hiring pipeline in a timely manner to be able to accept assignments within our systems
- Apply proven methods (online recruiting, grass-roots campaigns, etc) to identify, attract, and facilitate the hiring of qualified and diverse education professionals
- Successfully coordinating and directing all activities within the assigned geographic area including financial performance, client retention, and driving position fill rates
- Developing a strategy and business plan with each client and ESS management in all matters relating to contract and account operations to maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention
- Developing and implement recruiting efforts for clients (job fairs and special hiring events)
- Giving presentations to school board of education, implementation meetings, etc.
- Manages and motivates staff (including hiring, firing, performance management and recognition duties).
- Assess staffing needs, and recruit staff using methods such as newspaper advertisements or attendance at job fairs.
- Train, direct and appraise staff.
- Make daily schedules for proper manpower utilization.
- Plans and organizes workload and staff assignments.
- Issues written and oral instructions; assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Strong customer service skills that allow professional and empathetic responses to problems with solutions based on questions, complaints and needs of our candidates, our network of clients and ESS staff.
Language, Math and Reasoning
- Bilingual preferred but not required (English and Spanish)
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and TRAINING:
Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and/or 2 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in management within a School District, Private School, Charter School or College environment is preferred.
*Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- There are no specific requirements for this position.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Windows
- Spreadsheet Software: Excel
- Demonstrate high level accuracy in data entry
- Travel will be required for sign up meetings, recruiting events and district visits.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with arms and hands, talk or hear.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less) to work on the computer.
WORK ENVIRONMENT - The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- This position works in an environment with moderate noise level. (Examples: business office with computers and printers, light traffic.)
Note: Nothing in this job specification restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Critical features of this job are described under various headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons, with or without notice. The above statements are strictly intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.