Hiring Coordinator (HIRIN89628) Lehi, Utah
|Salary:||USD18 - USD18 per hour + Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k|
Do you want to be a part of something BIG? Do you have a passion for people? Do you want to work in a team setting? Come work with one of the United States Largest Substitute Staffing Companies. ESS prides itself on the fact that we have been recognized as a leader in providing substitute staffing and management! We support over 750 school districts in the US and service 2.5 million students every day, helping mold them into tomorrow’s teacher, doctors, lawyers, and leaders.
At ESS our motto is, “Everyday counts!” We take opportunities every day to grow and better our company as well as our employees.
We are a leading provider of full-service staffing and management programs for the K-12 educational market. We are currently seeking an Hiring Coordinator to support our partner districts in the state of Colorado! The ideal candidate will work in-office in Lehi, UT but support partnered school districts in Colorado.
The successful candidate will provide excellent customer service to applicants while working closely with their regional recruiter to process and hire a high volume of qualified substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, and school support staff to work within ESS’ client school districts.
- 9:30am - 6pm weekly
- Staggered schedule offered
WORK LOCATION: In-office
At a minimum, the Hiring Coordinator will support ESS to:
- Provide exceptional quality service to new applicants throughout hiring process.
- Move applicants through hiring pipeline in a timely manner to be able to accept assignments within our systems.
- Manage communication with potential candidates including logistics of interviews and training sessions.
- Assist candidates in obtaining state and federal credentialing and clearances as well as any new hire paperwork needed.
- Accurately data enters tax and direct deposit information into payroll system.
- Audit all new hire documents and guide candidates through the credentialing process.
- Provide administrative support to regional recruiter and district manager.
- Ensure compliance with related Federal and state employment eligibility requirements and employment laws.
- Works cooperatively with all members of the team; initiate and maintain excellent working relations.
A successful Hiring Coordinator is also responsible for all ESS efforts, but not limited to the following:
- Setting, defining, and meeting ambitious yet realistic recruitment goals that are aligned with larger organizational objectives.
- Utilizing data to drive recruitment and selection decisions.
- Evaluating effectiveness of individual strategies to ensure that they are meeting the goals set out by their District Manager and overall recruitment campaign set by their Regional District Manager, and the allocation of responsibilities on the team.
- Managing extensive internal and external communications.
- Providing high-quality, responsive and courteous customer service by responding promptly to e-mails, phone calls and in-person inquiries.
- A minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy in data entry and excel
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Must be proficient in English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Health insurance
- Nine paid holidays
- Sick time
- Vacation time
- Discretionary bonus eligible
- Opportunities for growth