ERP Administrator (920703EK) Irland
Our client is the largest global manufacturer of multi-directional forklifts and Straddle Carriers. They
are an acknowledged leader in long load handling solutions and offer a free warehouse and site
optimation design service. More than 50,000 units have been sold in over 85 countries since our
clients was established in 1998.
They are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our growing IT team and
work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high-tech manufacturing environment. Our client business is reliant
on our ERP system (Infor Syteline).
- Develop solutions and modifications for the ERP system
- Implement solutions and monitor performance of the Infor Syteline ERP software
- Analyse the system and work directly with end users and management to define system
requirements, design and propose solutions, configure the software and train employees.
- Performing day-to-day maintenance on the ERP system, as well as installing new upgrades and
testing for bugs.
- Ensure the ERP software runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Develop and oversee solutions for any shortcomings.
- Assess business requirements and software needs for all areas, including employee training,
business processes and ensure that any new solutions devised are time-and-cost-effective.
- Support managers in business process improvements, implementing best practices and fully
utilizing ERP system capabilities.
- System configuration and data migration.
- Maintain data integrity and security (manage roles and permissions of ERP users).
- Manage production and Test/Dev ERP environments.
- Create detailed documentation including diagrams.
- Learn relevant business processes and understand the data flow, criticality and dependencies.
- Responsible for meeting directly with end users to find out their ERP-related needs. They will
then incorporate these needs into a cohesive plan that serves the entire our client team.
- Ensure the ERP system meets business requirements and goals and fulfils user requirements.
- Responsible for the creation/customization of ERP reports (Mongoose Reports).
- Responsible for optimizing the system for ease of use, and training employees in its functions.
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with all stakeholders to ensure their needs are met in
any planned system configuration changes or upgrades.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent education and
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in administering an ERP system.
- Must be able to lead meetings to collect information and then unite these disparate visions into
a cohesive whole for the entire company.
- The ideal candidate will have an extensive knowledge of software and coding, and a readiness to
learn new programs as they are introduced and incorporated.
- A combination of people skills, technical ability and an eagerness to learn are needed.
- Ability to develop procedure documents and maintain detailed ERP related documents.
- Awareness of the functionality of ERP modules e.g., manufacturing, purchasing, sales, master
data management, finance, quality etc.
- Innovative approach to work, constantly researching the system for a more efficient and
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to relate complex information in an easy-to-understand fashion.
- Methodical and organised approach to problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Prior experience administering Infor Syteline ERP software is a bonus.
- Experience with BI, reporting, and analytical tools (Power BI)
- Experience using Infor IDM, Factory-Track and Design Studio a bonus.
- The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and
processes rapidly, can work on own initiative and is capable of delivering outstanding work at all
- Strong level of English – written and spoken
Reference No.: 920703EK
Role: ERP Administrator
Location: County, Monaghan Ireland
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Fulltime
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the
link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities
directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually
extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK
and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job
evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd
Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.