Digital Marketing Coordinator (J200166566) Box Hill, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD35 - AUD40 per hour + Hourly Rate plus Super - weekly pay|
About the company
Our client is a well known company within the renewable energy industry. They are Australian founded and have over 30 years' industry experience, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
About the role
The primary focus of the role is to implement the strategic digital marketing plans as directed by the Marketing Manager. The central goal of this role is to help grow the brand’s influence digitally, increase brand loyalty and awareness while also protect the brand’s online reputation.
The business is a fast-paced consumer environment and the marketing plans will be modified to meet the changing market and potential competition.
Your day looks like this:
- Oversee all aspects of digital marketing activity including social media, email, and display advertising campaign to continuously improve performance, innovate and drive results across four brands.
- Monitor market trends, research industry and competitor activities to identify opportunities to improve brand awareness, online reputation and customer journey.
- Delivery of accurate and timely reporting and insights across numerous channels and campaigns.
- Professional and polished copy writing
- Identification of digital marketing opportunities, both large and small to continuously deliver value and growth of brands
- SEO and online reputation management
Skills and Experience required to be successful:
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a fast-paced digital marketing coordinator role, targeting end consumers or previous agency experience is essential
- Able to demonstrate where marketing activities have generated results for the business in previous roles
- Able to demonstrate understanding and capability in regard to digital marketing strategy and when this has been used to deliver marketing results
- Experience in analysing sales data, managing marketing budgets and placing media across digital platforms is highly desirable
- Experience with SEO or SEM highly desirable
- Implementing marketing drives on social media
- Competent in the use of MS office products, internet tools and Adobe CS
- You have incredible attention to detail, ability to work autonomy and meet tight deadlines
- Analytics and reporting is a huge part of the role so you will need to be confident in performing this task as their marketing is very data driven.
- Be able to work full time hours and be flexible
If you hold the above skills and experience and are interested in the position, please apply today- this exciting opportunity will not be around for long! Please note; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.