Real Time Analyst (J200166664) Homebush, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD65 - AUD75 per annum|
About the role
The Real Time Analyst supports the Workforce Planning Analyst by overseeing the day to day service level performance of the Contact Centre through monitoring all inbound and outbound interactions and staff shrinkages.
The role works to continually improve the customer experience by supporting the Workforce Planning Analyst in providing industry leading service level outcomes. This is done by working with key stakeholders to ensure that scheduling delivers the right people to be in the right channel at the right time to meet the needs of members.
Our client is passionate about being the best of the best. They are a team of extremely committed people eager to deliver exceptional advice, products and services to their members, regardless of their financial goals.
They treat colleagues with dignity and respect and carry their our role with energy and enthusiasm
- Monitors all inbound interaction queues to ensure service levels are met on a daily basis
- Updates and maintains staff schedules
- Plans and schedules shrinkages such as one on ones, team meetings and huddles, and computer based training
- Provides regular reporting to Contact Centre stakeholders on performance of Contact Centre
- Supports a positive workforce management culture within the organisation
- Develops skills to allow Workforce Planning Analyst to contribute more widely across the organisation
- Advocates best practice workforce management methodology across the organisation
- Supports Workforce Planning Analyst as required
Skills and experience required
- Understands Workforce Management concepts and best practice methodology
- Intermediate excel skills – ability to write and understand formulas
- Demonstrated arithmetic, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Basic understanding of SQL queries preferred
- Experience working with WFM systems (Genysis - ININ Pure Connect considered favourably)
- Minimum 1 year experience working within a Contact Centre operations environment
- Inclusive, diverse, friendly and supportive
- Modern and recently refurbished office
- Team building activities and events (COVID safe)
- High chance of position going permanent
- Monday- Friday
How to apply
If you hold the above skills and experience, then please click apply now! This exciting opportunity will not be around for long. Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.