Account Manager (ACCOU95543) New Britain, Connecticut
|Salary:||USD50000 - USD50000 per year + Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO|
Account Manager - Hartford County, CT
Do you want to be a part of something BIG? Do you have a passion for people? Do you want to work in a team setting? As leaders in the education staffing industry since 2000, ESS specializes in placing qualified staff in daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 school district positions including substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, and other school support staff. Over the last 22 years, we have innovated education staffing to provide dynamic solutions to school districts s and professional opportunities to passionate educators. Our team serves over 5 million students with a pool of 100,000 substitute and permanent employees throughout 37 states. Internally, the ESS team is compromised of 650 individuals with a passion for working together to ensure our 900 partner districts experience valuable education every day.
At ESS our motto is, “Everyday counts!” We take opportunities every day to grow and better our company as well as our employees.
ESS is seeking an Account Manager that will be working with our clients in the New Britain & Hartford areas. The position will be on-site and requires up to 75% travel between clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified substitute teacher, paraprofessional, and school support staff candidates.
- Create and implement recruitment efforts for clients, such as job fairs and special hiring events.
- Successfully coordinating and directing all activities within the assigned geographic area including financial performance, client retention, and driving position fill rates.
- Developing a strategy and business plan with each client and ESS management in all matters relating to contract and account operations to maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention.
- Serve as the point of contact for ESS clients and staff for any issues that may arise.
- Strong customer service skills that allow professional and empathetic responses to problems with solutions based on questions, complaints and needs of our candidates and network of clients and ESS staff.
- Associates degree in a related field.
- One year of related/management experience.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize deadlines, and manage projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, including Excel.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and offer solutions.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with arms and hands, talk or hear.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Health insurance
- Discretionary bonus eligible
- Paid holidays
- Mental health day
- Volunteer time
- Opportunity for growth!
Note: Nothing in this job specification restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Critical features of this job are described under various headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons, with or without notice. The above statements are strictly intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.