Cloud Infrastructure Lead (BBBH11518) Milton Keynes, England
|Salary:||GBP450 - GBP450 per day + Negotiable|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Cloud (Azure) Infrastructure Lead to join a fast-paced transformation team on a 6 month contract! This role will focus on building Cloud based infrastructure using a DevOps approach, finding ways to improve efficiency and resolve issues.
With the aim and ambition to “automate everything,” you will play a key role in helping this company reach the next level. You will be designing the future of their infrastructure using automated/repeatable patterns with deep understanding of Cloud tools, techniques and best practices, as well as processing pipelines in all phases of the development life cycle.
You will also need to build good working relationships with architects, infrastructure, developers and INFOSEC team members, as well as develop and mentor team members where required.
What you're great at:
- Deep understanding of Azure platform
- Creation and management of Azure DevOps deployment and release pipelines
- Azure Automation - ARM/Powershell/JSON
- Subject matter expert and escalation point for Azure DevOps
- Working with architects, infrastructure and development teams to create templates for the deployment of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and creating automated release solutions
- Performing environment analysis to identify deficiencies and opportunities for improvement
- Ensuring solutions fit architectural blueprints and meet existing technology standards
- Working with architects to establish governance, ensuring infrastructure blueprint standards are implemented successfully
- Recommending solutions and collaborating with operations teams to develop processes and implement changes
- Assisting governance, compliance, and risk management teams to ensure systems consistently meet requirements for certification and accreditation to ISO27001 and CIS
If this sounds like a good fit, apply with your CV or get in touch for more information!