Civil Engineer-Land Development (Civil FL PE) Fort Myers, Florida
|Salary:||USD75000 - USD85000 per year|
A minimum of 5 years' engineering experience with expertise in the following:
• Pressure pipe network and storm water modeling system in AutoCad 2018
• Experience with ICPR software
• Strong communication skills to enable work with regulatory agencies
• Current Florida P.E. License
• Valid driver's license
• Strong organizational skills as well as an understanding of broad range engineering techniques.
• Ability to resolve problems, quickly and effectively, determining appropriate course of action.
• Ability to utilize AutoCAD 3D 2018 in design of Civil projects.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.