Batch 1 Topside QC Supervisor (JO014721) Qatar
Our client which is a crude oil and natural gas company is urgently looking for a “Batch 1 Topsides QC Supervisor”
Terms and Conditions
Location: Doha, Qatar OFFSHORE
Duration of contract: 6 months
Work schedule: Rotation 28/28, 7 days per week/ 8 hrs. per day
Visa+ Mob+ Demob tickets: Provided
- Witness inspection activities based on the Quality Control Plan (ITP).
- Perform all COMPANY quality inspections related to welding activity.
- Ensure that Contractor’s personnel are qualified for the task they’ve been assigned to.
- Ensure that material traceability system is maintained throughout the construction and hook-up processes.
- Review and endorse Contractor quality inspections related to welding and material traceability on a daily basis.
- Follow-up the Construction activities and ensure the contract requirements are applied.
- Monitor welding consumables management by Contractor including consumable test report.
- Witness production tests.
- Report to MP Welding Engineer on technical problems affecting welding and material metallurgy.
- Participate in the issuance or resolution of Non Conformance reports.
- Participate in the change management process (Technical Query, Deviation Request).
- Follow up the welding activities and ensure proper records are maintained (welding/NDE/inspection records follow-up).
- Review manufacturing records books.
- Report on regular bass all Quality Matters to Topsides QC Superintendent.