Yard Administration Support and Document Control Expert (DC 1) China
Our Client is looking for a Yard Administration Support and Document Control Expert for the module’s fabrication phase of ARCTIC LNG 2 PROJECT (JV between Novatek and Total) for the below terms and conditions
Status : Rotation 8 weeks on / 2 weeks off
Duration : 1-year Renewable
Accommodation and Transportation : Provided
Meals : Provided
Mob/Demob Ticket: Provided
Medical Insurance: Provided
- Perform administration and technical support of fabrication team
- Maintain working time records and time sheets checks
- Organization of meetings and business trips of fabrication team members
- Performance of all aspects of the fabrication team document control system at yard.
- Performance of all drawings and documents transmittals from/to COMPANY and CONTRACTOR.
- Development and maintenance of office archives related to document management.
- Development and maintenance of office documentation to support fabrication team.
- Support fabrication team in all aspects of document management.
University Engineering Degree
- At least 10 years of experience in digital document management systems in a major organization.
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Experience in Fabrication Yard/LNG projects are required.
- Language : Chinese/Russian/English