SPC Manager (JO014625) Egypt
Our client one of Europe's leading suppliers of railway infrastructure services is looking for a “SPC MANAGER (Line 3 Phase 3 G3)” for Cairo Metro in Egypt.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Location: Egypt Cairo
Duration: Direct Hire
Medical insurance: Provided
Visa + work permit: Provided
Accommodation + transportation: not provided (Need to be included in salary)
- The Depot/Workshop Design coordination Manager will join the Line 3 Phase 3 Project and report directly to the Deputy Project Director.
- His main responsibilities are to follow-up design and interfaces activities for Phase 3 Project on all disciplines and mainly Civil Works, MEP and Workshop Equipment and to ensure timely design performance by consortium partners to the Client satisfaction.
- The position covers in particular:
- Be the day to day the Site Coordination Representative in front of Client, other Groups and Consortium partners,
- In charge of Sequences with others G’s
- Responsible of the Handing-over operations with G2/G4/G1
- Defining priorities within G3 about the activities to be performed on site and challenging the dura-tion proposed by the Subsystem Managers and construction manager in order to respect the Overall Schedule
- Responsible of defending the interests of G3 activities on site and to propose corrective action plans if necessary
- Gate reviews before any new activities/high-risky activities on site
- Consolidate the Construction Folders in line with the 3-weeks schedule
- Leader on the 3 Weeks-schedule (plan, follow-up respect by the construction team),
- Measure the progress based on the 3 weeks-schedule
- Produce Weekly progress on site report to the subsystem managers and Project Director (to be consolidated from construction team)
- Manage FCRs initiated by Construction team
- Manage MSTs initiated by Construction team and reviewed by Safety
- Ensure smooth site interfaces process with relevant stakeholders and Interface Manager from consortium partner for all site Interfaces within consortium and externally with other disciplines (mainly with trackworks and Network, signalling),
- Follow-up on actions and commitments taken in front of Client and Consulting Engineer
- Propose technical solutions to overcome major issues at site, clashes in the sequencing of the works.
QUALIFICTIONS AND EXPERRIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years work experience with evidence of leadership for 2 years on at least 1 complete metro project
- Strong Manager, with strong leadership over the site managers and teams and able to reply to Consulting Engineer and client requests,
- Very experienced with Electrical and Electromechanical work interfaces with Civil Works.
- English proficiency is mandatory (reading/writing/speaking) – French is a plus