Instruments and Probes Team Lead (JO24052023) Zagreb, Croatia
|Salary:||GBP1 - GBP2 per annum|
What will be your main tasks?
- Setting the overall vision and direction for the Department, in alignment with the company's goals and strategies. Furthermore, developing and implementing technologies that support these.
- Building and leading an efficient team of highly skilled employees.
- Building and maintaining partnerships with external technology providers, research institutions, and other industry stakeholders.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends, technologies, and innovations in the industry.
- Communicating regularly with senior leadership and other stakeholders and providing updates on the Department's progress and seeking input and feedback.
- Responsible for the implementation of the strategy, plan, and budget in the field of department work (instruments & probes development)
- Responsible for the planning, organization, coordination, and monitoring of projects, especially improving new projects based on feedback from current projects and other organizational units.
- Continuously working on improving existing projects and products with the aim of increasing quality and efficiency and production cost reduction.
- Supporting the Sales Department by providing information necessary for realizing business opportunities and producing different reports on available products.
Key pillars for this position:
- Innovation and Creativity
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Leadership and Team Building
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Experience in the Related Field
Who are we looking for?
We would be glad to meet a candidate with the following experience and skills:
- MS in Science (Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science) or in Engineering (mechanical, electrical)
- The ideal candidate would have experience in NDT product development (instruments, probes) or performing NDT examinations (ET, UT)
- Technical education and background are a must
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience working in technical R&D projects related to electronic design or NDT
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience working as a Project Lead or Team Lead
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Experienced in managing multiple competing priorities and duties
- Hands-on experience with complex project management
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Attention to details