PTW Mechanical Officer (JO13072022) Finland
|Salary:||GBP1 - GBP2 per annum|
General and technical background expected:
Mechanical or Electrical engineer
- Mechanical engineering degree or Diploma or experienced technician.
- 5 years’ relevant experience in power plants, oil and gas plants, manufacturing plants
- 5 years’ experience with mechanical work orders and blockings as user or 2 years as provider.
- Detailed knowledge about the mechanical process documentation.
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and measurement/instrumentation technology
- General understanding in electrical technology
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
- Ability to use the different project data bases, software etc.
- Experience in nuclear power plants
Required consent as foreseen:
- To work in controlled area (radiation protection): YES
- To work in shift/rotation: YES
- Working experience in Permit to Work Offices of nuclear power plants
- Knowledge about the EPR technology preferred in OL3
- English (fluent)
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
The tasks as mechanical PTW officer will be:
- Technical clarification of work orders / Permits to test and creation and validation of blockings / simulations.
- Execution of blockings and simulations.
- Oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
- Coordinate activities with Operating, Construction, Installation, Maintenance and Commissioning units
- Prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance