ELECTRONIC TECH EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS (14/01/2022) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
|Salary:||GBP1 - GBP2 per annum|
The Electronic Technician External Communications performs scheduled and corrective maintenance, overhauls and repairs on naval shipboard communications equipment including transceivers, transmitters receivers, tuners, amplifiers, couplers, combiners, adapters, controls, transmitter/receiver switchboards, patch panels, antennas, satellite and radio navigation systems, direction finder, HF Jammer and associated equipment.
He completes all related maintenance forms, logs and records. He provides crew’s level I maintenance training and he has ability to order supply parts in accordance with SRF’s supply systems.
- TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoots, performs shipboard repairs and tests shipboard naval external communications equipment and other electronic equipment as assigned,
- Removes, overhauls, installs and tests Shipboard naval external communications equipment,
- Performs Planned Maintenance as scheduled and corrective maintenance works SRF level,
- Participate in harbour and sea trials,
- Disassembles, repairs, adjusts, reassembles and tests shipboard naval communications equipment components for re-issue,
- Prepares maintenance records and reports,
- Provides technical assistance in areas involving interface or integration of equipment/systems,
- Transfers his knowledge of position related skills, duties and responsibilities to RSNF maintenance technicians through On Job Training,
- Performs other related duties as assigned.