ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN INTERNAL COMMMUNICATION NETWORK (14/01/2022) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
|Salary:||GBP1 - GBP2 per annum|
The Electronic Technician Internal Communications performs scheduled and corrective maintenance, overhauls and repairs on the internal communications networks’ equipment and peripherals: PC, host computers.
He completes all related maintenance forms, logs and records.
He provides crew’s level I maintenance training and he has ability to order supply parts in accordance with SRF’s supply systems.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoots, performs shipboard repairs and tests internal communications networks and other electronic equipment as assigned,
- Removes, overhauls, installs and tests internal communications networks and associated equipment,
- Performs Planned Maintenance as scheduled and corrective maintenance works SRF level,
- Participate in harbour and sea trials,
- Disassembles, repairs, adjusts, reassembles and tests internal communications networks and associated equipment components for re-issue,
- Prepares maintenance records and reports,
- Provides technical assistance in areas involving interface or integration of equipment/systems,
- Transfers his knowledge of position related skills, duties and responsibilities to RSNF maintenance technicians through On Job Training,
- Performs other duties as assigned.