ELEX TECH FIRING CONTROL SYSTEM CASTOR C2/2C (14/01/2022) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
|Salary:||GBP1 - GBP2 per annum|
The Elex Tech Firing Control System Castor C2J/ CASTOR 2C is in charge of the Combat System Castor C2J, C2C, SA Common Installation and performs preventive and corrective maintenance operations on the combat system equipment, as described hereafter:
SA COMMON INSTALLATIONS
The incumbent must be able to Impart to RSNF designated personnel the unique characteristics of the position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing of the preventive and corrective maintenance operations.
- Failure detection and Location, repair and inspection after return to service.
- Use and maintenance of the 537E that are available on board and in the workshop.
- Preparation of the recordings and maintenance intervention reports.
- Writing and handing over of anomaly sheets concerning the delivered supporting elements (documentation, spares, tools).
- Configuration follow-up of the delivered components and software.
- Preparation and carrying-out of the additional training program for the RSNF maintenance technician (On-The-Jot Training).
- Ensures the Seller's technical commitments during warranty period.
- The technician must be able to perform all preventive and corrective maintenance work 5RF level.
- Performs ot her duties as assigned.
The RSNF may designate this billet as a training billet. The incumbent will be required to Impart his knowledge of position-related skills, duties and responsibilities In such a manner as to permit assimilation on the part of the RSNF trainee.