Office Administrator (10 August 2021) South Africa
We are sourcing for an experienced Office Administrator to support this office set up and maintenance.
- To provide full administrative support to the General director during the setting up a new office - the selection of office space, assistance in drawing up a lease agreement for office space, following the interests of the company, further equipping the office with furniture, office equipment, office supplies, water, choosing and concluding contracts with a cleaner, a taxi service, a courier service and in the future providing administrative support for the life of the office.
- Full administrative support of the General Director (a Russian citizen) including his business trips, meetings, visas, and etc.
- Organizing of the company events and meetings, including meetings of regional leadership team members and an annual cycle meeting for the team.
- Translation documents.
- Close collaboration with travel agency, supporting of foreign guests with travel arrangements, organizing of the business trips for the members of the regional leadership team.
- Regular order of stationery, water and other office supplies.
- Tracking contracts on rental, parking, telephone and other office services.
- Meeting of visitors, organization of tea and coffee for management.
- Control of cleanliness and order in the office.
- Assistance in organizing exhibitions and other corporate events of the company.
- Communication with the head office in Russian Federation within the area of responsibility.
- Working with elementary accounting.
- Handling front office desk including:
- Re-routing telephone calls
- Managing incoming and outgoing document flow (keeping document records, arranging courier services, etc.)
- Working with visitors (access permits, catering, etc.)
- Coordination of in-house cleaning services and driver
- Booking of meeting rooms
- Assistance to the company staff with printing, binding documents, scanning, filing
- University degree
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience in the multinational companies: energy, oil and gas, construction or any industrial companies.
- Fluent English and Afrikaans, Russian will be a great advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to self-organize, prioritize while working in a challenging environment
- Pro-activeness and positive attitude, enthusiasm and ability to work independently
- Maturity and friendly approach
- Location – Cape Town, South Africa
- Monday-Friday, 9 am – 6 pm
- Long-term employment contract
- Salary upon interview results