Middle Markets Lawyer (8437) City of London, England
|Salary:||GBP90 - GBP100 per hour|
We are looking for Middle Markets Lawyer to join a tier 1 investment bank for 6 month contract (PAYE), London based. Our client is a global market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
DLG is looking to recruit an Execution Lawyer with structured finance/ CLO experience to work on middle market lending transactions. This role will include working on asset-backed transactions in the corporate leverage financing space as well as NAV fund financing. The successful candidate will work with originators and syndication teams to help structure and execute transactions with involvement from initial underwriting stage through to exit of the risk position. The ideal candidate will also have experience in a broader range of structured finance transactions, including securitizations and repackagings. This is a varied and exciting role with plenty of scope to develop within a busy and growing team.
Main responsibilities centre on working with the core underwriting teams on middle market lending, including:
• Preparing and reviewing term sheets
• Advising on structure of transactions, taking into account legal, regulatory, tax and other considerations
• Liaising with internal stakeholders, including Credit, Operations, Legal and Tax teams
• Liaising with external counsel to prepare transaction documentation
• Leading in the execution of signing and funding
• At least 5+ PQE City or equivalent banking law experience with a major law firm, investment bank, private equity fund or CLO manager (experience with transaction execution on the business desk would be advantageous)
• Familiarity with LMA documentation and middle market loan-on-loan financing documentation
• Commercially driven with ability to adapt to varied workload