Saas Technical Architect (355896) Minnetonka, Minnesota
Solution Architect III, 6-10 years experience Job Description & Requirements:
- The SaaS Technical Architect is expected to lead Practice efforts in both presale and implementation by understanding the customers business, processes and system needs, and representing the experience and capabilities of the organization from a technical perspective.
- The SA will be required to have extensive experience in Salesforce functionality, technology, implementation, and development methodology.
- The Technical Architect will also be responsible for designing and documenting solutions, providing support throughout testing and deployment phases, and transitioning to client technology teams.
- Ownership of all technical aspects of a force.com implementation, including custom code, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products
- Responsible for directing and managing developer resources to accomplish project goals in Visualforce, Apex, AJAX and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Leading technical end-to-end solution for business processes using Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service cloud & force.com platform and writing technical design documents.
- Works with other technical team members representing back office application to design seamless integration between all the involved applications.
- Recommend build vs. buy when It comes to third party integrations for the SFDC stack
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of all product offerings and recommend new features and modifications based on experiences with past clients
- Experienced in integration architecture. Specifically, integrating external, on premise systems with Salesforce.com via middleware products
- Experience with salesforce integration patterns, strong knowledge in web service APIs & governor limits
- Understands complex ETL and data migration practices and has performed multiple complex data migrations to SFDC
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- The candidate should have Inventory and Order Management Concepts.
- 3+ years of experience as a Senior SFDC Architect in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrix-ed organization
- At least one of the following SFDC certifications: Certified Salesforce.com Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, and VisualForce
- Experienced and conversant in key business functional areas such as ERP, CRM and SCM
- Demonstrated thought leader in SaaS solutions and technologies
- Experienced with integrations between Salesforce and multiple other platforms and technologies
- Industry knowledge in one or more industry verticals, emphasis on Finance/Insurance, Retail, Manufacturing, Agriculture
- Strong client-facing communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and function as a positive and creative member of a team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science