SAP FI/CO Consultant for Fujitsu/Flextrack(5014) (357297) Beachwood, Ohio
|Salary:||USD80 - USD81 per hour|
SAP FI/CO, 5+ years experience -
- SAP Revenue Accounting & Reporting Lead Consultant/Architect:
• Strong Business, Accounting, and Finance acumen, strong understanding of IFRS 15 Revenue recognition requirements.
• Experience in solution design and configuration of processes within RAR, SD and FICO
• The SAP S/4 RAR candidate will be responsible for the design, configuration, delivery and support of solutions delivered to support business priorities.
• Has provided solutions and worked on multiple revenue recognition scenarios.
• Ensure RAR and FICO is design to align with industry best practices;
•The SAP S/4 RAR candidate will be responsible for the design, configuration, delivery of RAR solutions and RAR migration experience.
•The incumbent will interact across all key cross-functional business areas, focused on delivering capabilities aligned to industry best practices.
• Design and work on RAR revenue recognition scenarios and Migration cycles.
• Collaborate with team members to build solutions in accordance with business requirements
• Serve as subject matter expert (SME) for SAP enhancements related to RAR and FICO;
• Serve as SME lead in creation of test scripts, functional testing, and documentation of test results;
• Provide training to business users as needed to enable self-sufficiency
• 3+ years of RAR configuration and BRF plus experience
• 10+ years of FICO configuration experience
• Working knowledge of RAR, SD process preferred
• 2+ RAR implementation/Migration experience and has worked on S/4 Hana RAR
• Capable of managing multiple priorities and meeting closely-spaced, ambitious timelines
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of security role design in FICO and RAR
• Knowledge of month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes;
• Expert level experience in cross-functional integration