Aircraft Interior Fitters (BBBH13234) Farnborough, England
Our client is a premium executive jet maintenance facility at Farnborough Airport, they specialise in supporting business aircraft and offer exceptional standards of service. We are currently looking to recruit experienced Aircraft Interiors Fitters to compliment a busy day shift.
This is a great opportunity to gain ‘hands on’ experience across multiple modern corporate jets.
- Day Shift 4/4 12 hours days 0700-1900
- Competitive Package with overtime available
- Based at Farnborough Airport, Hants.
To qualify for this opportunity, you should be able to demonstrate previous experience and meet the following criteria.
· Perform technical upholstery functions within design, customer, FAA, and aircraft specifications. Specific installation and trim tasks are to be completed in compliance with work order instructions and specifications.
· Fit panels and windows, cabin head liners, upper sidewalls, lower side panels, hatch panels, windows, cut and surge carpets, cover bulkheads, fabricate various metal parts, and covering and installation of panels.
· Unscheduled aircraft maintenance including defect rectification to aircraft Trim Repairs to soft and hard furnishings
· Modifications to interiors
· Have good verbal & written communication skills
· Be able to demonstrate a well organised approach to daily job tasks
· Ideally, successful candidates will live in the Farnborough travel to work area i.e., Hants/Surrey/Sussex
We are only able to consider applicants that already hold the rights to live and work in the UK. Sponsorship is not available for this opportunity.
Successful candidates will be expected to provide a full 5-year work history for referencing purposes and agree to a DBS check.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that