Rotary Maintenance Manager - Cougar/Super Puma (BBBH15093) Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating globally for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
Rotary Maintenance Manager – Cougar/Super Puma
On behalf of our client a major Saudi helicopter maintenance division we are interested in speaking with candidates interested and experienced in a Maintenance Management position.
Due to the nature of this contract, we can only consider nationals from the UK/US, Europe, South Africa, Canada, or Australia.
Role: Maintenance Manager
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: Competitive, flights and accommodation included.
Job Type: Contract 12 months, renewable.
- Candidates should be experienced and preferably licensed or certified specifically on the Cougar and Super Puma aircraft.
- Has a comprehensive knowledge of the systems of vertical lift aircraft, along with the methods and procedures for maintenance.
- Qualified in managing technical operations, demonstrating leadership and administrative abilities.
- The ability to create necessary plans to meet supply, training, and operational requirements.
- A graduate from a military or a civilian institute of equivalent standing.
- A minimum proficiency in English of 85%, covering reading, writing, expression, and grammar.
- The candidate should have no less than 10 years of experience in managing the maintenance of vertical lift aircraft, specifically the Cougar and Super Puma types.
- The last 5 years of their experience should specifically be in the field of managing the maintenance operations for vertical lift aircraft, notably the Cougar and Super Puma types.
- Overseeing and guiding the maintenance as stipulated in the contract.
- Supplying the Maintenance Squadron Commander with the necessary reports and documentation
- Ensuring that the contract requirements align with what has been planned and are conducted in accordance with the proper procedures, following current Air Force regulations.
Tasks and Duties.
- Interpreting and translating the structures, policies, and procedures related to maintenance in accordance with technical manuals.
- resolving maintenance issues by studying diagrams and plans.
- Monitoring malfunctions and the extent to which technical manuals are used for their repair.
- Provide advice when there is a need to disassemble, repair, or replace aircraft parts, or to salvage from one aircraft to another.
- Monitoring recurrent malfunctions and providing timely technical advice.
- Advise all departments to use specialized papers and templates.
- Overseeing the development of test questions and conducting tests for contractors and technicians
- evaluating the performance of assigned maintenance personnel, both contractors and technicians
- Monitoring and overseeing on-the-job training programs.
- Following up on aircraft system updates and ensuring the completion of necessary modifications.
- Consult with the Squadron Commander and suggest appropriate solutions to issues encountered.
If you are interested in discussing this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV for evaluation.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.