Licensed AW139 Rotary Technicians (Saudi Arabia) (BBBH14417) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating globally for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. On their behalf we are currently recruiting experienced licensed Rotary Technicians.
Role: AW139 Licensed Technicians
Location: Jeddah/Saudi Arabia
Salary: Competitive Package
Job Type: Fulltime 2-year contract (renewable).
Our client is a major Saudi based aircraft maintenance repair & overhaul facility (MRO). On their behalf we are looking to recruit AW139 Technicians, to be successful in your application you will need to satisfy the following Requirements.
- Hold a valid GACA/FAA A&P/EASA/ ICAO ll AML B1.3 or B2
- Have an AW139 Type Rating with a minimum of 5 years hands on AW139 experience.
- Type Rating or Gen Fam Certs must be available.
- Must have ‘recency’ on type.
- Interested in long term work in Saudi.
- To carry out Line & Base Maintenance activities as directed.
You should be degree or diploma educated, if you have completed a formal aerospace apprenticeship all the better.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.