In-Flight Entertainment and Connectivity Specialist (IFEC) (BBBH12771) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
In partnership with our client, the first full-service airline to be launched in over 17 years, we are pleased to invite applications for the position of In-Flight Entertainment and Connectivity Specialist. (IFEC)
This position will be based in Riyadh, offering a unique and exciting opportunity to influence what will become the new standard of international air travel.
We are seeking for a qualified IFEC (Inflight Entertainment and Connectivity) Specialist to support the Customer Experience team in the development of IFEC solutions for the ASC. This position shall work closely with IFEC Managers, Customer Experience teams and Engineering department on the product development of all IFEC products, ranging from GUI, UX, connectivity portals, application integration, monitors, IFE hardware and systems.
- Support in all program and product development discussions.
- Coordinate with all vendors for status updates, and discuss program progress, risks with management and engineering teams.
- Keep track of contracts progress, including service level agreements.
- Support in selections and evaluation process of IFEC suppliers during tender stages.
- Ensure to align service requirements with customer experience teams, service delivery frontline staff, engineering and maintenance needs.
- Support on all product testing, and aircraft testing to ensure that systems are functioning as per standards and specifications.
- Support on resolving any monthly media loading and integration issues with the IFE content team and vendors.
- Support on monitoring program progress and roadmaps. Report back to senior management to highlight any risks.
- Work closely with IFEC and related vendors to ensure all products are delivered and tested according to requirements.
- Be on hand to support and impart necessary product information to stakeholders within the organisation on training, marketing of products and any other business related IFEC.
- Provide technical evaluation and analysis of IFECT features and applications.
- Stay abreast of all the latest technologies and systems in the market that has a positive impact to the customer experience.
- Perform any related activities according to business requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Product Development, Software Development and Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the development and deployment of IFEC products across both widebody and narrow-body fleets covering all aspects of hardware, software and media integration.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Strong understanding of aircraft configuration, IFEC existing and emerging technologies
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong proficiency in data analytics
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of initiative and accountability
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Adaptability and desire to work in an evolving/start-up environment where policies and processes are being created
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be fluent in English, Arabic would be an advantage
- This is a full-time, permanent position and you must acknowledge the requirement to relocate should you be successful in the recruitment process.
- You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure undertaking before we can discuss the role in any greater detail.
- You apply in the understanding that you will be required to provide 2 professional references and a criminal record check should you be successful in the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Neil Leighton at Line Up Aviation.