Aircraft Fitters (BBBH13114) Farnborough, England
Our client is a premium executive jet maintenance facility at Farnborough Airport, they specialise in supporting business aircraft and offer exceptional standards of service. We are currently looking to recruit experienced Aircraft Fitters to compliment a busy day shift.
This is a great opportunity to gain ‘hands on’ experience across multiple modern corporate jets
- Day Shift 4/4 12 hours days
- Competitive Package with overtime available
- Based at Farnborough Airport
To qualify for this opportunity, you should meet the following criteria.
· Experience working on aircraft, a recognised aircraft mechanical or electrical/avionics apprenticeship will be an advantage.
· Have good verbal & written communication skills
· Be able to demonstrate a well organised approach to daily job tasks
· Ideally, successful candidates will live in the Farnborough travel to work area i.e., Hants/Surrey/Sussex
We are only able to consider applicants that already hold the rights to live and work in the UK. Sponsorship is not available for this opportunity.
Successful candidates will be expected to provide a full 5-year work history for referencing purposes.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.