H145 Licensed Engineers - Touring (BBBH12881) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
H145 Licensed Engineers - Touring
We are seeking to recruit Type Rated Licensed Rotary Engineers for our client based in Saudi Arabia, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation that has ambition. A great opportunity to help in maintain a new fleet of helicopters.
· Salary: Competitive
· Job type: Touring 6/6 (1 year contract renewable)
· Location: Saudi Arabia
· Flights and accommodation provided
Minimum experience and qualifications.
- GACA/FAA/EASA/CASA/CAA NZ Licenses accepted
- Type Ratings on at least 1 of the following 4 aircraft types AW139/H125/H145/H160
- You should be ‘current’ on type and have experience of releasing the aircraft back to service (CRS Approvals)
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to work in Saudi Arabia.
- Middle East experience or desert experience desirable.
- Customer service orientated.
- Ability to work within a group environment.
- Strong communication skills.
If you would like to apply for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Neil Leighton @ Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.