Fastjets Aircraft Painter (BBBH13619) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
On behalf of our client, a leading Saudi based aviation MRO specialising in defence aircraft, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Aircraft Painter. You should have a minimum of 5 years Aircraft prep/paint experience.
Role: Aircraft Painter Fastjets
Location: Saudi Arabia
Type: Contract 1 year renewable
Shift: Working 5 days from 7
Due to the nature of this opportunity we can only consider candidates holding UK/US/European/S African nationalities
Complete aircraft and equipment wash (strip/paint operations to include corrosion evaluation, removal, treatment, paint, stripping, primer application, repainting with protective coating and installation decals and logos.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize approved procedures to remove paint and corrosion from complete aircrafts, panels, parts, and assemblies, treat/prime as required and paint with pressure, airless electrostatic spray equipment.
- Assembly, hook-up, maintain and operate special tools and ground support equipment as required to accomplish required task.
- Assure work performance meets aviation regulatory standards and is in accordance with approved technical data.
- Documentation of all work performed in accordance with approval inspection procedures manual.
- Ensures all tooling and equipment utilized during maintenance and repairs are accounted for.
- Complies with housekeeping, safety, and foreign objects damage programs.
Qualifications and licenses
- Diploma is required
- Qualified aircraft painter
- Minimum Five-years related experience
- Prep/Paint experience gained in the Middle East is preferred
· Competitive Salary & Benefit Package
· Renewable contract
· Accommodation provided
· Flight tickets provided
· Full Job Description available on request
- Proficiency in the English language spoken and written.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.