Senior Powerplant Engineer - Saudi (BBBH13378) Saudi Arabia
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating worldwide for more than 35 years. We work with some of the aviation industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity, we are currently looking to speak with candidates interested in working in Saudi Arabia.
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the regions premier aircraft maintenance organisations.
Senior Powerplant Engineer (LEAP)
-Location: Saudi Arabia
-Job type: Permanent Fulltime 2-year contract (renewable).
Experience: Must have a minimum of 10 years working experience on GEnx, CFM56 or LEAP-1A in an Engine overhaul Shop working under Part 145 Regulations.
As a senior powerplant engineer you will add immediate value by taking over all engineering responsibilities regarding the CFMI LEAP engine. You will apply best practices and set new standards regarding methods, tools, and processes for the LEAP program. You will define and implement KPIs and benchmarking procedures to further improve on-time performance and competitiveness.
- Ensure industrial readiness for the LEAP program.
- Ensure the overall technical responsibility for the LEAP engine during the shop visits and associated tasks as definition of work scope considering customer requirements, engine life, OEM requirements.
- You are the technical support of the LEAP during the complete overhaul process from receiving to shipment.
- To prepare the work instructions to perform the required LEAP work scopes.
- Analyse the condition of the engine and parts as well as the definition of required tasks considering engine performance, cost, and TAT.
- Support sales pitches with your technical expertise.
- pro-actively push the continuous improvement of processes, cost, and TAT.
- Policies and procedures, follow all relevant policies, processes, and SOPs to ensure the work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Day-to-day operations, supervise the day-to-day operations and ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and in compliance with the set standards and procedures.
Education & Experience
- BSc in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering, Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years work experience as an engineer on GEnx, CFM56 or LEAP-1A in an engine MRO shop (Part 145)
- Previous experience with LEAP is a plus.
- Profound knowledge of jet engine architecture and function, OEM manuals and documents as well as work scoping
If you are interested in finding out more about this package and opportunity and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.