On/Off -Wing Aero Engine Mechanics (BBBH14597) Velsen, Netherlands
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating worldwide for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of service and attention. On behalf of our Amsterdam based client, we are currently recruiting experienced On/Off Wing Aero Engine Mechanics.
Job Title: On/Off-Wing Aero Engine Mechanics
Location: Velsen, Amsterdam
Contract Type: Permanent, Fulltime
This opportunity is based in Europe, to be successful in your application you must already have the rights to live and work in Europe, sponsorship is not available.
Scope of Role
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a world-renowned company specialising in Aircraft Engine Overhaul MRO.
- Perform aero-engine maintenance, modification, and inspections in our client’s workshop and on-site at customer bases.
- Carry out maintenance and inspection activities of a Line and Base variety across several engine types.
- You will have strong experience of managing customer expectations and be comfortable with dealing with customers in demanding circumstances in a professional manner and timely manner.
- Given the nature of the work, travel will be required on a global basis, at times at very short notice.
- While at remote sites you will have a direct interface with customers, in often very demanding situations.
Extensive experience in the MRO industry On or Off Wing and operations.
- Significant experience working within the aviation MRO industry, specifically on aero engines in an On-Wing (shop) environment or On Wing.
- Experience replacing LRUs and carrying out SB mods.
- Experience in borescope inspections.
- Flexible approach to work times and locations.
- Willingness to travel, often at short notice.
- Able to obtain an Airside pass by providing address and work references for the past 5 years.
- In addition to a great salary package our client offers a wonderful suite of benefits.
To apply please send your latest CV for evaluation.
Due to the number of applications that we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.