Network Specialist (BBBH12760) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
In partnership with our client, the first full-service airline to be launched in over 17 years, we are pleased to invite applications for the position of Network Planning Specialist
This position will be based in Riyadh, offering a unique and exciting opportunity to influence what will become the new standard of international air travel.
The role will see the successful candidate be responsible for developing route network related recommendations and high utilization schedules in line with the strategic and financial needs of the business.
- Build relationships with airports and third parties (regions, tourism bodies, etc.)
- Assess new markets based on strategic fit, financial potential, growth opportunity, risks and possible entry points
- Determine new routes and bases to add to the network
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, IT or in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Network Planning Specialist or any relevant field
- Project Management
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Self-driven, able to build processes with a focus on execution
- Able to work in a consensus driven environment.
- Strong sense of initiative and accountability
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Excellent command of English spoken and written, and Arabic would be an advantage.
- This is a full-time, permanent position and you must acknowledge the requirement to relocate should you be successful in the recruitment process.
- You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure undertaking before we can discuss the role in any greater detail.
- You apply in the understanding that you will be required to provide 2 professional references and a criminal record check should you be successful in the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation.